|Room area:||60 – 100 – 233 – 1000 m2|
|Total area:||~ 34.120 m2|
|Typical Floorplate:||1.000 m2|
Saigon Trade Center is minutes walking distance from the centre and the river. Originally the highest new building in the city this is a proven address and very popular with international companies as a headquarter site. This part of the city is where the consular quarter is, and there are many restaurants and entertainments nearby. The building is well supported by a high level of management and has coffee shops and a convenience store in the lobby.
Designed and finished to British standards by developer WMKY Hongkong, Saigon Trade Center is well placed to satisfy any requirements.
– From the building, it is easy to access Binh Thanh, District 2, 3, 4
– Only takes a few minutes to:
+ Zoo park
+ Notre Dame Cathedral
+ The People’s Court
+ 400m to Petrovietnam Building, 500m to Mplaza Saigon
– The tower has 33 floors for office blocks with a modern glass system, so anywhere in your room, you also have a panorama view
– Lease area from 60 – 1,000 m2 which is divided into a flexible area
– Modern furniture and infrastructure
– Ground floor for a reception hall
– Convenient corridor