|Room area:||90 – 130 – 138 – 227 – 235 – 285 – 530 m2|
|Total area:||21.000 m2|
|Typical Floorplate:||1.200 m2|
Sailing Tower Building was designed as a landmark Ho Chi Minh City.
It is a mixed-use complex with office and apartments segments, which combine to provide a harmonious environment.
Invested and built by the No. 1 Construction Corporation, Savills Vietnam & Hongkong Benoy Ltd, Sailing Tower was designed based on a softly curved sail and special in HCMC.
– Next to Independent Place and close proximity walking Metro train
– One of the big advantages of staying near the subway is approaching commercialized shopping centers and malls, grocery stores and kiosks…
– This area will attract local commuters and significantly contribute to the economic growth
– 3 basements meet motorbikes and cars capacity
– 1st floor: Lobby and retail areas
– Mezzanine floor: Office management & service room
– 2nd – 15th floor: Office for lease
– Floors 16 – 21: High-class apartments