|Room area:||150 – 300 – 500 – 600 – 700 m2|
|Total area:||Khoảng 13.810 m2|
|Typical Floorplate:||778 m2|
Located at 432-438 Nguyen Thi Minh Khai street, District 3, SGGP Newspaper Building comprises of 17 floors, two basements, a mezzanine and a technical level. The Grade B building has been designed with the highest office standards.
The SGGP Newspaper Building is a great choice for customers looking for a new, dynamic office space
Bao SG Giai Phong building was designed according to the highest standards of Grade B tower. So, this is a great choice for customers who are looking for a hustle and bustle office space.
– 5 minutes by car to Ben Thanh Market
– Located across District 1 & 3 starting from Thi Nghe Bridge to Republic Roundabout, this situation connected to many busy streets in central Saigon such as Pasteur, Nam Ki Khoi Nghia, Cach Mang Thang Tam and Hai Ba Trung street
– Investor: Saigon Giai Phong Newspaper
– Number of floors: 18 floors and 2 basements for parking
– Total net area: 13.800 sqm
– Typical floor area: 500 sqm – 800 sqm
– Elevators: 04 elevators for guests, 02 elevators for transporting goods
– Year of completion: 2016