|Room area:||300 – 600 – 831 – 1.170 m2|
|Total area:||~ 55.000 m2|
|Typical Floorplate:||1.170 m2|
Overlook Me Linh Square, one of downtown Ho Chi Minh City’s prime locations. The international Grade A office building with highest standards with flexible interior floor plans, is home to both national and international tenants.
This building offers 55,000 square meter with panoramic view of Saigon river and outstanding services. This building is most ideal choice for high profile companies.
Vietcombank Tower project is owned by Vietnam Joint Stock Commercial Bank, one of the prime A+ Grade Offices in the heart of HCMC. Some famous current tenants include Chicilon Media, SSI Group, Lotte, Petro Vietnam…
> Grade A, B, C office for rent in HCMC
– In particular, the building is located at Bach Dang wharf with four fronts and panoramic views of Thu Thiem
– Besides possessing a clear view, this location is convenient transportation to move to district 3, Phu Nhuan, Thu Thiem new urban area
– Vietcombank Tower is a great start for many businesses as well as endless inspiration for any employee working here
> Class A office space in HCMC
– Designed by renowned Pelli architect, who is behind the Petronas Twin Towers in Kuala Lumpur, Vietcombank Tower is truly one of the most beautiful and modern constructions that is highly appreciated with its “American” design.
– Number of storey: Including 36 floors and 4 basements
– Total net leasable area: 50.000 sqm
– Floor plans: The design doesn’t have many columns, makes the space airy, suitable for tenants renting each floor or each area in the floor