TNR Tower in Hochiminh City District 1
180 - 192 Nguyen Cong Tru, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
||Grade B Office
||102, 250, 328, 500, 970 m2
$29 - $32 /m2
Ceiling of ~2.7 m from raised floor, delivering spacious offices with natural light and stunning views
No dead corners make for efficient fit-out
International standard sprinklers, smoke and fire alarm systems
Daikin central air conditioning system keeps the office airy and cool at all times
7 high-speed elevators help move quickly
Surrounded by many restaurants, eateries, cafe chains, shopping centers and so most bank branch headquarters are concentrated around the area.
The TNR building is designed to modern office standards with a stunning river view. Located in the financial center known as Vietnam’s Wall Street, it takes only a few minutes to commute to the central area or the East-West arterial road.
With 25 above-ground floors and 03 basement levels, the building offers approximately 19,911 square meters of leasing space.
The TNR Tower is highly suitable for offices catering to financial services, banks, and commerce.
Prominent locations around TNR Tower:
- 200 meters from Vo Van Kiet Boulevard, 300 meters from the Thu Thiem Tunnel.
- 500 meters from Ben Thanh Market.
- 800 meters from Nguyen Hue Pedestrian Street.
- Surrounding the TNR Tower office building are numerous amenities such as restaurants, eateries, cafes, shopping centers, and especially the building is situated in the bustling financial district, where most branch offices of banks are concentrated in the vicinity.
Other fees (please contact for updated prices):
- Car parking: 4,000,000 VND/vehicle/month.
- Motorbike parking: 220,000 VND/vehicle/month.
- Air conditioning electricity cost: Included in the rental price.
- Overtime fee: With AC: 100 USD/hour. Without AC: 100,000 VND/hour.