|Room area:||100 – 300 – 500 – 700 – 1000 – 1500 m2|
|Total area:||~ 33.000m2 m2|
|Typical Floorplate:||1.500 m2|
The Sunwah Tower is designed by Los Angeles Architects Archeon International and built to international standards by Japan’s best contractor- the Shimizu Corporation. It located on an island site in the heart of Ho Chi Minh City’s central business district.
Sunwah Tower provides the ultimate business address, with global financial and capital market business and world class hotels in the vicinity.
– The building is located at the Metro Line 1 underground station, Bach Dang wharf trade center, and high-end projects facing the Saigon River.
– Located on Nguyen Hue walking street, this prime situation was chosen by many prestigious companies such as Citibank, Maybank, Vietnam Airlines, Vina Capital, ACE Life…
– Sun Wah Tower has 22 floors and 2 spacious basements
– The ground floor is used as the reception hall
– Total leasing area: About 33.000 sqm
– Typical floor area: About 1.500 sqm
– Floor plans have opened design, was limited columns. So it brings large, open living spaces to set-up