|Room area:||100 – 200 – 500 – 800 m2|
|Total area:||~ 33.300 m2|
|Typical Floorplate:||671 m2|
Lim Tower is right in the heart of Ho Chi Minh City and surrounded by office buildings, luxurious hotels with many international and local restaurants nearby.
Lim Tower has a unique design style and having green space around in the centre makes for stunning city views. Equipped with modern facilities and well supported makes it ideally suited for any domestic or foreign company.
9 Ton Duc Thang Tower is a class A office complex located in the CBD of HCM City, it was invested in and built by Hoa Lam Group.
– Situated on Ton Duc Thang street, which is a high number of ex-pats living here.
– It’ll come as no surprise it is one of HCMC’s busiest areas, a new Metro line 1 subway opening in 2022 will help to keep people moving in and out of the area.
– Close to neighboring Thu Thiem urban, most of the city’s museums, tourist attractions, and historical sites, including Ben Thanh Market and Reunification Palace.
– Main contractor: Coteccons
– Number of storey: 34 floors, 1 lobby
– Parking area: 2 basements for cars, 4 floors for motorbikes
– Leasable area: ~ 34.000 sqm
– Unlike any other material, Low-e glass of centerpiece tower can transmit, absorb or refract light. Consequently, it can be transparent and add extraordinary beauty to the building.