|Room area:||116 – 300 – 500 – 700 – 1000 – 1670 m2|
|Total area:||~ 9.930 m2|
|Typical Floorplate:||1.670 m2|
Located on Ton Duc Thang Street, in the heart of Ho Chi Minh City and along the Saigon River, Le Meridien Building will be within walking distance to the commercial and entertainment districts of the city and about a 15-minute car ride (about 7 kilometers) from Tan Son Nhat International Airport.
Le Meridien Building is part of a mixed-used 22-storey tower comprising of hotel and office space.
Large flexible floor plates offer tenants both large and small, the opportunity to locate their business in a building that will maintain its quality as part of the 5 star complex and have guaranteed uninterrupted views of the Saigon River.
– The tower is located on the most expensive riparian in Saigon – Ton Duc Thang street
– Belonged to the strategic economy area, closed to many real estate projects like Grand Marina Saigon (Masterise Home), The Centennial Bason, Vinhomes Golden River, Ascott Waterfront Saigon
– Just 5 minutes walking to Ba Son subway
– Be completed and put into operation in the fourth quarter of 2014
– Floor: 22 floors in total
– Plan Floors:
+ 3 spacious basements
+ 6 floors for office spaces, supply more than 9930 sqm area for lease
+ The rest ones for 5-star hotel