|Room area:||150 – 200 – 500 – 700 – 1.000 – 1.500 m2|
|Total area:||~ 19.000 m2|
|Typical Floorplate:||1327 m2|
The Metropolitan tower is a grade A office building, located in the most favorable location of Sai Gon at the corner of Dong Khoi and Nguyen Du street adjacent to Ho Chi Minh City Post Office, Notre Dame Cathedral.
The Metropolitan building is considered one of the buildings with beautiful architecture and harmony with the surroundings. The Metropolitan is designed and built by a professional company and closely monitored, with professional management and absolute security.
– Situated at Dong Khoi and Nguyen Du Street
– Next to Han Thuyen Park, opposite Catholic Cathedral and the post office of Ho Chi Minh City
– Being rented by many prestigious anchor tenants: HSBC headquarter, Coca-Cola, CPA Australia, Toyota Motor, Canada, New Zealand consulates… Thereby, it contributes to increasing the economic value and enhancing the prestige of the building
– Granite and marble is used for the floor, main entrance, elevator floors
– Number of Storeys: 18 floors, 1 lobby, and 3 basements
– Gross floor area: 28.000sqm
– Typical floor area: 1.500 sqm